Answered By: Michael Ewen
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2016     Views: 134

The Student Success Advisers are located in the following departments; Engineering, Computer Science, Sports, Health and Exercise Science, Education, Social Sciences and Hull University Business School. If you do not have a Student Success Advisor in your department you can see your personal supervisor for additional support available at the University.

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: