Answered By: Lisa McFarlane
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017     Views: 129

Unfortunately we can only use A4 or A3 paper in our printers. The University Union has a print shop that supplies different sizes of paper and you can find information on their website using the following link

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: