Answered By: Rachel Welch
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2018     Views: 103

As a graduate of the University you may apply for Associate Membership which will enable you to access our electronic resources on campus. Follow this link for full details;

Please note that you will not be able to access resources away from the campus due to our licensing agreements.

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: