Answered By: Rachel Welch
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017     Views: 431

Replacement cards are available from the Student Services Centre at AskHU! on the 2nd Floor of University House (the Student Union building). If your card has been stolen then it will be replaced free of charge upon receipt of a police crime reference number. (The charge for replacing a lost student card remains at £15).  A valid student card is required to be able to borrow books and other items from the Library. Please advise the Library so we can block your stolen card from being used until you replace it.

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: