Answered By: Rachel Welch
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017     Views: 57

Guest accounts must be requested by an existing member of staff at the university who is prepared to act as a sponsor for the guest. Guests are considered to be external examiners or project partners from other institutions for example.

Guest request forms are available from the portal and can be located underneath the Students and Teaching tab in the VLE section. Alternatively you can send an email to the TEL team confirming the full name of the guest, a valid email address and the date that access is required until.

Please note that currently guest access can only be created up to two years in advance.

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: