Answered By: Lee Fallin
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2017     Views: 97

Careers, Entrepreneurship & Study Abroad will be able to help with this; you can find them on the 3rd floor of Student Central. Please note, appointments and bookings need to be made via AskHU on the 2nd floor.

Please see their website for more information.  

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: