Answered By: Rachel Welch Last Updated: Mar 05, 2019 Views: 1225
Answered By: Rachel Welch
Last Updated: Mar 05, 2019 Views: 1225
If you need to renew books when off campus you can do one of the following:
- Go to: https://www.hull.ac.uk/choose-hull/study-at-hull/library/services/borrowing/my-account.aspx Follow the on screen instructions. We recommend that you print a copy of the screen as proof that you have renewed the items. Please note overdue items, items on hold (reserved) and 24 hour loan items may not be renewed using the online facility.
- Telephone the library on (01482) 465440 or (01482) 466581 during staffed hours. Please note that 24 hour loans and items that have been reserved by someone else may not be renewed. 24 hour items should be returned to the library at their due date and time. However once the the 24 hour item has been returned (checked in), if someone has not already placed a hold on it, it may be reissued.
- E-mail email@example.com Please include your name, student number, the title and classmark of the books you wish to renew. Please note reserved items and 24 hour loans cannot be renewed. 24 hour items should be returned to the library at their due date and time. However once the the 24 hour loan has been returned (checked in), if someone has not already placed a booking on it, it may be reissued.
- broken link, unfortunately?
- Thanks for pointing that out. The link has been updated.
If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: