Answered By: Sue Hanson
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016     Views: 9

As a University of Hull undergraduate student you have access rights to the libraries on both the Hull & Scarborough campuses, you can also join the SCONUL Access Scheme for reference only access at other institutions.

Further information on the SCONUL Access Scheme can be found here

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: