Answered By: Lee Fallin
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2017     Views: 205

You need to contact Student Wellbeing, Learning and Welfare Support. They are based within Student Central and can be contacted via the AskHU desk on the 2nd floor. 

You can visit their website:

Related Topics

Contact Us

If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: