Answered By: Library Assistant (W)
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2017     Views: 6


if you are a graduate of the University of Hull, you can join as an Associate Member, this gives you reference only access plus on Campus access to eresources, if you wanted borrowing rights these are charged at £50 per annum. Information can be found here

please scroll down to see the different types of Associate Memberships. If you are a Graduate but working as a teacher or for one of the local trusts (subject to evidence) you can join through the relevant category and also receive borrowing rights.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: