Answered By: Carl Barrow Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 Views: 8
The following people are entitled to access electronic resources both on and off campus:
- Staff (full-time, part-time, fee paid and honorary)
- Students (full-time, part-time, distance-taught or on franchised courses)
- Retired members of academic and academic-related staff*
*Please note that retired staff cannot access all electronic resources due to licence restrictions imposed by the resource provider.
The following may only access electronic resources from PCs within the Brynmor Jones Library or Keith Donaldson Library. This does not include any resources which require password authentication on campus:
- Students on validated programmes
- Associate readers - Associate Readers must apply for a campus network userid and password by filling in this online form or at the Welcome Desk in the Brynmor Jones Library or the Issue Desk in the Keith Donaldson Library.
- Recognised teachers of the University
If you have any quick questions, why not use our instant chat service: